At Apple Dental Care, we offer Invisalign® for Edmonton patients who are looking to straighten their teeth.
What is Invisalign®?
Invisalign® is an orthodontic treatment designed to straighten teeth, close gaps between teeth, and improve oral function of the mouth using a custom-made series of aligners created for you and only you.
These aligners are made of smooth and virtually invisible plastic that you wear over your teeth. They gradually and gently shift your teeth into place. There are no metal brackets to attach and no wires to tighten.
You just pop in a new set of aligners approximately every two weeks, until your treatment is complete.
Invisalign® is made for convenience and adjustability.
It's so much easier to straighten your teeth with Invisalign®. Invisalign® aligners are not only virtually invisible, but they're also removable. That means you can continue doing all the things you normally would, including brushing and flossing your teeth and eating whatever you like.
Have a big presentation or special occasion? Not to worry! Simply remove your aligners and pop them back in when you're ready.
Invisalign® treatment is flexible, with fewer doctor visits required (we only need to check up on you every four to six weeks!).
How Invisalign® works:
Invisalign® provides the following:
- Invisalign® straightens teeth without the use of brackets and wires.
- Invisalign® treats a variety of dental conditions such as teeth crowding, spacing, crossbite, overbite and underbite.
- Invisalign® is made of smooth plastic that is virtually invisible.
- You can remove your Invisalign® aligners whenever you need to.
- You can continue to do the things you love and eat the foods you like.
- You may only need to visit the dentist every four to six weeks.